STARTING A NATIONAL MOVEMENT
● Pushing “More Than 4” for Childhood Cancer Awareness during the month of September everywhere across the country.
● Hosting the HayesTough 5K, an annual event in Holladay, Utah, and virtual run, to help spread awareness and unify the childhood cancer community.
● Regular Instagram, Twitter and Facebook posts to educate the community about the epidemic that is Childhood Cancer.
● The mission of the HayesTough Foundation is to fund research for childhood cancer. We believe that every child deserves to have a better quality of life as they battle this disease. Our goal is to fund research and to provide grants in order to move one step closer to finding a cure.
● Partner with Children’s Hospitals to provide hygiene kits and basic necessities to newly diagnosed families.
● Partner with professional photographers to document and capture the beauty of families going through the pediatric cancer journey.
● Providing grants to families suffering hardship due to their child’s cancer diagnosis.
● Connecting families to provide support and advice during the journey.
● Providing healing vacations to fighting and bereaved families.
The HayesTough Foundation is the perfect representation of Hayes’ hopeful spirit. Hayes was a huge force for good in the world and we believe that everyone can be a part of the good. Together we can be his voice…no one fights alone…we can beat this together. We all can be #HayesTough! Connecting families to other families who have been and are going through the pediatric cancer journey.